My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey There everyone.. Good ol' Capstan Here again..

This is my One thousandth post here on MLF..

This is something That I had been thinking about ages ago back when my post count was somewhere near 150 or so... Then completely forgot about until about 2 days ago when I looked down, And below the "Location" It said 990..

Know I'm really making a bigger deal of this than is really necessary.. But.. Heck.. It's a Milestone eh?

So.. here's to One thousand posts.. And many more to come!

Cheers My friends!

Kori

·
Registered
148 Posts
Always read and appreciate your insight!

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
Hey There everyone.. Good ol' Capstan Here again..

This is my One thousandth post here on MLF...

Know I'm really making a bigger deal of this than is really necessary.. But.. Heck.. It's a Milestone eh? -
Always believed that it's not quantity but quality of a members post that counts most. In your case, Kori, We benefit from both. After all, the time one spends here is precious. Time is the one commodity we can't recover so those (like you) that give it freely shows how unselfish the majority of our members are :2th:

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Always believed that it's not quantity but quality of a members post that counts most. In your case, Kori, We benefit from both. After all, the time one spends here is precious. Time is the one commodity we can't recover so those (like you) that give it freely shows how unselfish the majority of our members are :2th:
:ditto: Well put Mark :2th:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks very much Mark, I enjoy spending time on the forum.. When ever I get a minute (Which, Especially in the winter I have quite a few of) I come on here and check whats going on..

It's good to know you are appreciated and liked!

bwdbrn1 said:
Here's to the next 1,000!
Thanks Bruce! I sure hope so!

-Kori

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Reaching a 1k posts is always huge milestone! Congrats! :2th:

I agree with what Mark said, it's all about quality, not quantity. :ThumbUp:

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
X3!!!!!!!
Always look forward to you chiming in Kori!!! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts