I have a running Craftsman edger requiring parts, but I can't locate them.

This edger requires a new blade guard and quill, as the piece of the quill that the guard attaches to is broken.

Any tip for obsolete parts would be greatly appreciated. Cursory internet research has led me to believe this edger was manufactured by Murray.