My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello All;

first time user. Bought a cabin with a nearly MINT Bolens St120 (3212G) riding lawnmover in the garage. i mean this thing is NICE. Battery was dead but got her running.

QUESTION: I know it's a long shot, but i would like to find some accessories: the snowthrower, bagger, tiller, plow, etc. Also, it is missing the left side metal engine cover - you know - on the SIDE of the mower and it covers the air filter and entire left side of the engine. Original part # is 1743554BDG.

I'm a disabled vet with a slight brain injury so my web searching ability is limited - looking at a screen is tough for me. Any ideas where I can find any of this stuff? PARTICULARLY the bagger, snowthrower, tiller, and blade...My direct email is [email protected] . THANKS!! Also, if you know of a better place to post this, let me know!

·
Founding Administrator
1,256 Posts
I would have to think that all the accessories that you need would be available. The important part is going to be getting your search in front of the proper folks. You should be able to get some positive results here, or may I suggest our sister site, Mytractorforum.com . There is a large Bolens following over there, and an active For Sale/Wanted section. Good luck to you, and thank-you for your service.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts