My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to other Mods/Admins (I will not mention any names but they start with "B's" :bag:) posting reintroductions here is mine

Im Jason 29y/o (1983) live in Fairhope, AL Joined LMF in Sept 2010, but didnt spend much time here :sorry:. MTF member since 2009, PEF Mod since 2010 (BTW COME JOIN US!! Power Equipment Forum : Power Equipment Forums )

Anyway not maried, but I have a great gal that just came back into my life. I drive for a printing company, been there 5+ years. Did LTL/HotShot Trucking for my self before then.

On a small (1/4 acre) lot :(, but I'm always spending time (seat time too) at a freind that has 6+ wooded acres with 100+ acres of family land so I can stay busy there.

Started this hobby (or habit as some call it) when I was little, like most of us the first memories is riding with dad out in the yard. Got a list of some of my stuff in my signature. Here is a list of other hobbies

Boating
Fishing
CB Radios
Classic Cars
4-Wheelers
Gas RC Trucks
Wrenching
RVing
Wine
Scotch
Cigars

So the moment everyone likes :pics:

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Very nice Jason, Looks like you have the right balance of toys and hobbies :2th:

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Almost forgot Me and Jessica

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Cool photos and thanks for the re-introduction! I actually didn't know you had joined that far back! Great stuff.

It's great learning more about you and like Bruce said, you've got a nice balance of hobbies there! :cool

1 - 8 of 8 Posts