My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol, every year a groupe of us guys get together and drive our cars or trucks to this nursing home, the residence enjoy looking at them and we take them for rides around the neighborhood. In turn we all have fun and they feed us real well. I allowed a long time friend to park his white 1951 Ford by my red 50, lol I like his 51 Victoria

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
lol, every year a groupe of us guys get together and drive our cars or trucks to this nursing home, the residence enjoy looking at them and we take them for rides around the neighborhood. In turn we all have fun and they feed us real well. I allowed a long time friend to park his white 1951 Ford by my red 50, lol I like his 51 Victoria
I remember you posting about this in the past, Don. Sounds like something nice for everyone :2th: Couple real nice rides there, thanks for sharing :cool

·
Registered
480 Posts
That's a very nice thing you are doing Doc. Too many people forget about the older generation. They are a treasure and a wealth of knowledge about so many things.
Nice cars too by the way.

Reactions: DrBailey

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
That sounds like a really nice thing you are doing there Don. :2th: I bet those cars stir up some real interesting conversations with the seniors.

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
I remember your last years get-together, Don!

Gotta tell ya', that is one, cool 51. Almost as nice as your 50.....almost ;)

Tell me I'm seeing things? Is there a scrape down the bottom side of the '51? Or is that a shodow?

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Tell me I'm seeing things? Is there a scrape down the bottom side of the '51? Or is that a shodow?
Looks like the reflection of the painted white lines from the parking lot..... I hope :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
Looks like the reflection of the painted white lines from the parking lot..... I hope :eek:
Don will tell us...

Have to say that (old) body and paint men 'migrate' to the slightest imperfection. It's a curse I tell ya :ROFL -. I blew the picture up and studied on it for a few minutes. It is a scrape OR a "Kafka" (Kafka Pinstriping Brushes) with a blue highlight.

·
Registered
499 Posts
You and your buddies are good guys for doing it again this year Don! I bet you put a smile on alot of faces with this event! I gotta tell you, the 50' looks even better in the daylight, what a car!

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I remember your last years get-together, Don!

Gotta tell ya', that is one, cool 51. Almost as nice as your 50.....almost ;)

that is some brush work, same design on the lower trunk lid:ThumbUp:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Cool stuff!

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Now that is a cool car show!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts