My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was given this lawn sweeper yesterday from my customer. They bought it for their brother who later passed on. He never used it and sat outside for three years. All I did was hook it up and pressure wash it clean. A little WD and works good.
How we got it, filthy!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks in good shape! :cool

Reactions: Ericjr16

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They said it was new!

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Is it just good for leaves on the grass or will it clean up the driveway too?

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Bruce, I towed it over to other driveway and it picked up rocks easily! I think it will do what you want by how you adjust the height of it. I just found a Tractor cheap with one for $100, don't know how I would pick it up. The sweeper took a lot of our truck alone!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Those are nice and handy to have.

Each year we keep talking about getting one of those but haven't made it happen yet, lol.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I had a Push Version For Awhile, Worked fine.. But It simply Sweeps up the leaves whole and doesn't chop them up at all.. Which means, If you Have a large yard (Or heavy Leaf Fall) You Empty It Constantly..

What I Found is a Mower ( Or Tractor) With Good blades and a Half Decent Collector Works Far Better, And You Mow the Lawn At the Same time!

here Is a Picture of the Kind I had (Without the Tow Bar.. And Incredibly worn out)

-Capsta

·
Registered
147 Posts
Very nice. I have to find the bag unit for my Craftsman. I know it works, but I don't know how well since it doesn't have the bag. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts