My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
You will find the information invaluable. These guys are not necessarily engineer lawn mower builders.... They're one better! They've gotten down and dirty and experienced problems like you and I do from time to time. The great thing is you'll learn a lot and make some friends in the process. Oh! And you may find yourself end up attending the Annual T.A.A. meeting each year. You never know!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Welcome, Thunder7ga, and thanks for joining MLF! We'll be here to help in any way that we can. :)

You will find the information invaluable. These guys are not necessarily engineer lawn mower builders.... They're one better! They've gotten down and dirty and experienced problems like you and I do from time to time. The great thing is you'll learn a lot and make some friends in the process. Oh! And you may find yourself end up attending the Annual T.A.A. meeting each year. You never know!
:ditto: :gp:

Well said, bwhitsonjr, that is very nice of you to say! I agree wholeheartedly. :)

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
I speak the truth! :)..... Sometimes it's lawn mower tongue but Hey! We all understand that lingo!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Welcome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts