My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Yes, Im a small farm type guy, have tractors and mowers and saws and trimmers that I use a lot. Always good to hear what others do to keep things running.
Currently I have a 60 inch rear mower on a very nice 8-N, then a 84 inch Land pride mower on the back of a JD 6330. I use all the time a 42 inch Cub Cadet around the house, as well as Kubota Z331 diesel with 72 inch deck. I use all of these mowers at different times, enjoy owning them and running them.
I'm 67, fairly fit, and have no intentions of slinking away from keeping my place in the shape of a State Park, it's just fun to do it.
Guess I'll poke around here a bit, find my way. bruce

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Welcome to MLF!!

It sounds like you have a very nice array of equipment there! We'd all love to see some pics if you feel like sharing them!

·
Premium Member
6,113 Posts
Welcome Bruce, yes it does sound like you have fine line up of machinery. I can only imagine how great it is to be operating one, while having the others in waiting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pics

Why is it that I have a camera topost pics on here with, but never have learned how to operate it? Got to do that.

·
Premium Member
6,113 Posts
Probably the same reason I have a camera, but never remember to take pictures of something before I take it apart to help put it back together later.:p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts