My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,359 Posts
:welcome: to MLF!!

That's awesome that you joined up to both places, you'll get to the whole experience and what both have to offer.

What types of machines are of interest to you?

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
:welcome: Welcome to MLF! Glad you came aboard, enjoy the forums and when you get a chance let us know what kind of machines you have and what you like to tinker on. :ThumbUp: By the way we like :pics:!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right now I just have a Yard Machine I bought new in 1998. I just think antique mowers are pretty cool.

Fired up a B&S powered Yard machine at MILs that had been sitting for something like 20 years and it fired 2nd/3rd pull. Gotta admire something that durable.

I've been advised the B&S with metal tanks and prime bulb will last dang near forever.

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts
Welcome to MLF, and MTF prowlerjc. If you happen to live in snow country, take a look at SBF too. (the link is down in my signature)

You've found yourself in good company when it comes to enjoying the old stuff. Plenty of us antique mower fans here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.