My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just stopped in to say hello to the members of MLF!!
right now I just own a toro 20016 6.5hp self propelled walk behind mower that I bought new for $300 back in 2002 from lee's lawnmowers

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Welcome to MLF!! Thanks for sharing photos of your Toro! That's pretty cool that you've had it since new. It looks like you've taken nice care of it too!

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum. :)

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to MLF!! Thanks for sharing photos of your Toro! That's pretty cool that you've had it since new. It looks like you've taken nice care of it too!

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum. :)
yes sir Austin, I bought my house then had to buy some ope and the toro mower was the first piece of ope I bought. the carb went bad last year so I replaced it with a new one, its been the only failure on the mower. there are a couple of craftsman mowers at my mom's and I'm going to sell one of them and replace it with a toro 20016

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks five points, I'm here to learn about mowers, they taught me a lot about snowblowers on SBF

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey, what's up William? Glad your here too (it's Ray 1962 10ML60 from SBF)...

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Hey bud! Happy to see you finally found your way over here. Why am I not surprised to find out you have a Toro mower? :howdy::mlf:

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just want to post in a thread where the detdr has a single digit post count.
I believe he is the post count leader at SBF
and I'll add a string of eeks to make him feel at home as if PS was replying.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
over here i'm not even close to being in the P.A.C

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Enjoying my time here so far! I've gotten help on 2 major lawnmower issues. Very happy with the making me feel at home and happy to be among very knowledgeable people. Coming into this forum with a new toy.... Cub Cadet LTX 1046 KW and feeling pretty confident about the support team.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts