My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see a section on your webpage that deals with our long term experiences with our mowers. For the most part when we purchase a new unit we have asked questions, gone to look at the units that interest us and test drove them on a parking lot. Then we take them home and everything is great, or not. I think it would be interesting for people to post their long term experiences with their mowers regardless of the brands.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I can too, But I think maybe having an entire forum dedicated to it is a little bit much.. How about a sub forum? Maybe a sub forum of "lawn Mower reviews" Called "Long time tested" Or something of that nature..

I mean, we have the "Dead tractor obituary" Forum.. And that doesn't really see much use..

-Stan

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
A sub forum might just work too. I do like the idea of a long term review or impression forum.

we have the "Dead tractor obituary" Forum.. And that doesn't really see much use..

-Stan
There aren't any because of the excellent help and advise folks get here, they're all still running....:2th:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great guys, hope to see something soon. I am in the market for a new rider and read tons of reviews. I am sure that some or most of these are bull or done by competitors or just people that do not read their manuals of have not done their due diligence. After hours and hours on all types of sites, the majority of owners seem to be pretty happy in the beginning, but sometimes not so much as time goes by. This is why I think long term reviews are helpful to people versus short term reviews. It is very confusing and it seems no matter what you buy it could fail these days.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Great guys, hope to see something soon. I am in the market for a new rider and read tons of reviews. I am sure that some or most of these are bull or done by competitors or just people that do not read their manuals of have not done their due diligence. After hours and hours on all types of sites, the majority of owners seem to be pretty happy in the beginning, but sometimes not so much as time goes by. This is why I think long term reviews are helpful to people versus short term reviews. It is very confusing and it seems no matter what you buy it could fail these days.
That My Friend, Is why I buy anything mechanical known to man.. Used!

-Stan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts