My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi yall. i'm living in ireland. i was born in england to irish parents. i live in tthe countryside and have a large lawn so i bought a used honda torino gcv160 ohc for the joband it has served me well. regards nijinski.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Welcome to MLF, thank you for the intro!

Looking forward to seeing you around the board.

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
Welcome to MLMF, glad to have you join us. Hope you'll tell us more about your Torino. It would be interesting to compare the features with the models offered here to see if there's any difference other than the names.

·
Registered
14 Posts
reply to nijinski

hi yall. i'm living in ireland. i was born in england to irish parents. i live in tthe countryside and have a large lawn so i bought a used honda torino gcv160 ohc for the joband it has served me well. regards nijinski.
hi fellow newb, where r u in Ireland, :ThumbUp:Roscommon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi shep, no its a honda gvc 160. it is a small world indeed.your friendship is welcome. regards nijinski.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi shep, no its a honda gvc 160. it is a small world indeed.your friendship is welcome. regards nijinski.
Hi, we were in mountbellew last night getting a feed in that pub/restaurant in the town, when i remembered you lived there, we are going that way again today, and again in a week, so may be we can link up, for a brew locally. Shep, p/s the briggs and srattan is nearly sorted, it has been a real puzzel, and although not yet finished, it has been fun and frustrating all at the same time. shep :howdy:

·
1,329 Posts
Nijinshi, welcome to MLF, thanks for joining us. :pics: we like pics,share when u can. Mowers country side, Enjoy the forums and post often:ThumbUp:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts