My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
My name is Brad however Brad was taken on the forum so I signed in under JASONMYMOWER.
The name my wife gave my ride on.
I’m brand new to your forum and hoping to build on my somewhat limited mechanical knowledge.
I have a 100 series John Deer ride on which I look after quite well. The little fella is very spoiled, however recently when I disengage the blades it makes a decreasing rattling noise then stops.
Any ideas?

I was also given a X320 John Deer which is about 8 years old. My buddy neglected it for most of it’s life. The 320 is quite sad looking, however I intend to restore it. I’m hoping to tap into the forums collective knowledge during its restoration, so members be prepared for some stupid questions.
I’m quite chuffed my membership wasn’t rejected and I look forward to following the forum and gaining a better understanding of how to take care of my little green buddy and his new neglected bigger mate.

·
Super Moderator
6,198 Posts
Hi everyone,
My name is Brad however Brad was taken on the forum so I signed in under JASONMYMOWER.
The name my wife gave my ride on.
I’m brand new to your forum and hoping to build on my somewhat limited mechanical knowledge.
I have a 100 series John Deer ride on which I look after quite well. The little fella is very spoiled, however recently when I disengage the blades it makes a decreasing rattling noise then stops.
Any ideas?

I was also given a X320 John Deer which is about 8 years old. My buddy neglected it for most of it’s life. The 320 is quite sad looking, however I intend to restore it. I’m hoping to tap into the forums collective knowledge during its restoration, so members be prepared for some stupid questions.
I’m quite chuffed my membership wasn’t rejected and I look forward to following the forum and gaining a better understanding of how to take care of my little green buddy and his new neglected bigger mate.
Welcome to MLF Brad. Glad to have you join us and the folks here will be happy to hear more from you in the future so post often.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can’t believe how big the forum is. It’s amazing. I think I will be bumbling around quite a lot.
As a new member I will also endeavour to correct my John Deer spelling when on the forum.
It’s a family thing, our youngest daughter named our first John Deere Bambi so we dropped the last e.

·
Super Moderator
6,198 Posts
I can’t believe how big the forum is. It’s amazing. I think I will be bumbling around quite a lot.
As a new member I will also endeavour to correct my John Deer spelling when on the forum.
It’s a family thing, our youngest daughter named our first John Deere Bambi so we dropped the last e.
Well, you can’t argue with your daughter. 😉 I don’t even think their execs at corporate would have a problem with that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts