My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, thank you for letting me join, my name is kevin, i live in rocky mount virginia, ive been tinkering with lawnmowers go carts dirt bikes and 4 wheelers since i was about 14, one of my favorite things to do is to work on a small engine that needs some tlc, and fire it up and listen to the engine run! no matter what the engine is in.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Welcome

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Hi Kevin,

Glad to have you! It sounds like you're going to fit right in. :cool

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
Welcome to MLF Kevin. You're right, there ain't nothin' better than hearing an engine fire up for that first time after everybody else has given up on it.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Hello Kevin & welcome aboard from The Great Lakes!! :howdy:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome Kevin, I'm new here myself,and although I haven't had a lot of time yet to spend here, it's been absolutely helpful,and the members quite friendly and helpful....Welcome, and enjoy !!! I just signed on to post an update, and seen go cart mentioned in your post,and just clicked off a brain fart....I have one in my shed for years I bought it for my son, now 31....ughhhhh,lol....I.might need some help ( now that I will dig it out of shed)...and maybe get some tips on getting it going for my Step Sons,now 18 n 14......been promising them for last 8 years, eeekkk!!!
Time flies when your having fun (so it's said), I'm buying into that phrase, now retired, lol....again, welcome n enjoy !!!
I'm Mike in New Jersey : )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts