My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a new Husqvarna YTH24V48 with the bagger.

I decided it needed some additional lighting. I have a thing for lights and skulls.

I wish I had found this forum while I was researching models.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
:welcome: to MLF!!

Wow, you sure got it lit up! Looks like a police car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't make any permanent mods to the mower and have double fuses to be extra safe.

The green strobe has 9 diff modes and the white LEDS have 3 modes. My 4 yr old nephew is going to love it.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
I didn't make any permanent mods to the mower and have double fuses to be extra safe.

The green strobe has 9 diff modes and the white LEDS have 3 modes. My 4 yr old nephew is going to love it.
I'll bet he will! :2th:

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Hello Shamrocklex & a big WELCOME ABOARD!

Nice ride!! :cool

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
:welcome: Along with the police you would give our state snow plow trucks a run for their money too! :ROFL :ThumbUp:

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
I don't know why I ask myself when I think about doing that.... What would give them an excuse to deny warranty work if I had some LED"s on my tractor? Is that something that crossed your mind?

·
Registered
480 Posts
You ought to feel good and safe if you're out by the road with those lights. Neat mod.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't know why I ask myself when I think about doing that.... What would give them an excuse to deny warranty work if I had some LED"s on my tractor? Is that something that crossed your mind?
None of the mods are permanent, so if a issue comes up I can remove the lights before service.

All the connections are soldered and heat shrinked to prevent issues and I triple checked to ensure all wires will not interfere with the mechanics of the mower.

I'm not worried about it.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Welcome ! Some entrance! ;)

Reactions: devans
1 - 14 of 14 Posts