My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I'm from sw PA my brother and I collect lawn mowers I've been looking into this forum for a while and it seems pretty cool. I'm gonna go browse these forums now but Im happy to be a member of this neat forum with a bunch of others sharing my love for mowers.

Have a good one everybody

Tim

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Hello Tim & a big WELCOME ABOARD!! :howdy:

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
Welcome to MLF Cruiser, glad to have you join us. Do you and your brother collect any particular brand or type of mowers? We hope you'll share some photos of your collection and tell us a little bit more about it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have (or have had) everything from honda to scotts to an old JC Penney, though we "specialize" in Lawn-Boys. I'm really excited to share the collection with everybody but the free membership might limit my photo posting potential.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Hi Tim and welcome to MLF!! You've come to the right place. You obviously are very passionate about the hobby like we are! Cool! :)

Looking forward to hearing and seeing your collection.

We of course would more than welcome an upgraded membership if you choose to go that route, but if you are primarily doing it for increased picture storage, there are other options. You can use an outside photo hosting site such as Photobucket or Imagur and post unlimited photos here. :)

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
HOWDY from Texas and :mlf: We are some picture :pics: loving lawn mower junkies! :) Can't wait to see and hear about your collection of machines. Thanks for joining and hope you find this site helpful and useful!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts