My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member with interest in restoring older Lawnboys, Currently working on an old "Buttercup" Tough to find parts!

·
1,329 Posts
mrmuskie, welcome aboard MLF. thanks for joining us. enjoy the forums and post often.:welcome::howdy::pics::pics:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Howdy and welcome… I just joined myself.

I still have my fourth Lawn Boy. It’s at lest 12 years old with less than three hours running time. It developed a fuel or reed problem and won’t start. I’ve gotten old and lazy so I don’t feel like working on it. I just used it to do a little trimming that I now do with a trimmer. I do have the differential with drive axles from a self propelled Lawn Boy that I scrapped many years ago. I thought I might find a use for it.

Have a good one.. Don S..

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
New member with interest in restoring older Lawnboys, Currently working on an old "Buttercup" Tough to find parts!
Welcome to MLF! That sounds like a great project, looking forward to hearing more about it!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Howdy and welcome… I just joined myself.

I still have my fourth Lawn Boy. It's at lest 12 years old with less than three hours running time. It developed a fuel or reed problem and won't start. I've gotten old and lazy so I don't feel like working on it. I just used it to do a little trimming that I now do with a trimmer. I do have the differential with drive axles from a self propelled Lawn Boy that I scrapped many years ago. I thought I might find a use for it.

Have a good one.. Don S..
Welcome!

Let us know how we can help with your project.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts