My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, came over here after Eric told me about this place so thought I would check it out. I am 18 and in college in a millwright program. I am an avid Ford YT series lover as well as Hahn lawn mowers.

Thanks and take care

Mikey.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
:welcome:

Glad ya came over! :2th:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Mikey you made it! These guys are nuts, you'll fit in just fine.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Hello Mikey & a big WELCOME to The Site!! :howdy:

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Mikey!!! About time you show up!! I now get to ban you!! Lol kidding of course!��

Reactions: bwhitsonjr

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Glad to see a lot of familiar faces :). Still not sure how exactly this forum is set up so I will find my way around I hope:sidelaugh. Also, can you set a profile picture and how do you do that?

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Hey,

I think you'll find it to pretty much be the same format as MTF in terms of controls.

To set an avatar pic, go into "user cp" (found in the grey bar at the very top of any page) and from there you should recognize the options on the left side of the page. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Watch this guy, fellas.......he's a fairly dangerous man :sidelaugh

Nice to see you here, Mikey. You bring a lot to the table :ThumbUp:

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Glad to see a lot of familiar faces :). Still not sure how exactly this forum is set up so I will find my way around I hope:sidelaugh. Also, can you set a profile picture and how do you do that?
Hey Mike, I "Stole" a picture from your MTF Fahn thread for your avatar until you set one! Want you to feel at home! :)

Reactions: Austen

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh no Ellis found me looks like I better leave guys :sidelaugh I would have guessed he caused the profile picture to appear if you didn't say so Eric:ROFL

Thanks guys, I noticed it was a lot like it! I mainly only use the mobile MTF so even the MTF site confuses me sometimes:dunno:

Thanks for setting it Eric :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have another site question (I can still play the newbie card:help::2th:). I know for MTF when you start a thread or reply to one it is saved to your subscriptions, how do I actually subscribe to threads here? I checked my subscriptions yet the cupboard was empty:dunno:

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
It should be subscribed automatically Mike. I'll check for you!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
You were not set up for automatic, I fixed for you! :)

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Yup, you should now be all setup for instant thread response notifications via email. :2th:

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Mikey!!! About time you show up!! I now get to ban you!! Lol kidding of course!��
Good one Eric!

Glad you came to join us Mike! :mlf: Take Eric with a grain of salt like the rest of us do..... :ROFL just kidding..... :)

Reactions: Ericjr16
1 - 20 of 22 Posts