My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks tiretrx! Love the truck in your picture!!! I have been over at MTF for years. Just found this site as well.
I am actually getting ready to sell off the Self Propelled International Harvester Lawnboy as well as that Stars and Stripes. I have 2 Liberty's as well that will be going up for sale. Figured you guys like these mowers, so do I as you can tell above. ;)

Oh just for good measure;) I like my toys too

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Welcome aboard and wow, what a line up :2th: Talk about coming in with a gunz a blazing! I like the IH models, don't really get to see too many of them down here unless someone brings them down with them.

·
Administrator
7,693 Posts
Holy moly! That's quite an impressive collection of mowers! ;) You'll definitely fit right in here! I'm glad to have you onboard! :)

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Thanks for the compliment, wolfy. And right back at you with your Jimmy! I've always admired it from your MTF posts :ThumbUp: Nothing beats working original, she's a true beauty :cool

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Welcome to MLF!!! That's an outstanding collection!!

I recognize you from MTF and your GMC.

Thanks for all the photos! :ThumbUp:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks a bunch guys! Awesome place to hang out! Most all of those are ones that I have sold. Gotta love the lawnboys. I got several out this spring put some gas in them and the started up 1st or 2nd pull. And the good ol GMC just sings along whenever I call her up for service. Which more often then not is a ride with my oldest son to sonic or to the garden center.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Welcome wolfy! What a collection you have!!!

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Wolfy! Welcome to MLF. Glad you could join us over here as well as being on MTF. Doesn't seem to be as much Lawnboy activity here but we can change that. Glad you are on board. Bill
:welcome:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Holy Heck Wolfy! It's been a long time!

Good to have you over here! I'm not sure if you remember me or not, But I remember you and your collection!

So a big welcome from old Capstan!

-Kori

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
Welcome! Always enjoyed your posts in the walk behind section, so we'll be looking forward to hearing from you here.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow thanks for the warm welcome! Good to see some familiar names here as well. Glad to be able to help out where I can. I am no expert that is for sure.

Lets keep those 2 strokes going......

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Wow, nice collection. You hoard Lawn Boys like I do Eddlemans.:ROFL:bag:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts