My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people, I go by Mike although that's not "exactly" what it says on my DL. I live in northeast AR. I found this forum while searching the net for an answer to my problem. I ride a vintage Kawasaki KZ1000 that I purchased new in 81. I have done all my own maintenance/repairs for the life of the bike, so I know a little bit about gas engines, but my mower has me scratching my head right now. Looking forward to hearing from you all. Hope everyone is doing well this summer as it looks like it's gonna be a scorcher.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Hello Mike,

Welcome to MLF! Thanks for joining. That's pretty neat you've had your KZ since new. Lots of motorcycle enthusiasts here so you'll have to show her off. :2th:

We'll be watching for your tech post in regards to your lawnmower and I'm sure we can get you squared away.

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
HOWDY from Texas and :mlf: Hope you find the site useful and look forward to your contributions!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. I don't have any real current pics of the bike but here's one from about 4-5 years ago. I had just done a major refurbish from the frame up starting with having the frame powder coated and some other mods like adding an oil cooler, braided steel brake lines, etc.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Wow!! She's beaut! It looks fully restored! :ThumbUp:

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Hello Mike & a big WELCOME ABOARD from Michigan!!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you everyone for the welcome. Looks like a great bunch of people you have here and I'm looking forward to picking up some of the knowledge you share.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts