My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the Honda Channel on The Honda Channel - YouTube, a few videos on set-up, operation, maintenance and storage for your Honda HRR or HRX series mower....

These are all official genuine-from-Honda clips [pardon the pun].

HRR-Series Models:

HRX-Series Models:

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts
Excellent videos. Great looking mowers with fantastic features. Definitely a must watch for owner's of those models. Thanks for sharing them, they demonstrate Honda's dedication to their customers.

·
Premium Member
7,359 Posts
These are great!! Thanks for posting them!

This is fantastic to see from Honda. Good work guys!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My co-worker Jeff C., who does instructional design and training, was the driver on the video project. Jeff and his team spent many hundreds of hours outlining, writing, storyboarding, and editing the content before flying out the the main Honda campus in Torrance, CA to Studio 540, the in-house production operation. A full set was constructed, mowers trucked in, props, tools, and talent positioned, lights, camera, action! Then, off to the editing suite! A whole lot of work.

And now that they are done, it's time to start all over on the generator videos. :p

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts
Wow, there is a lot of work that goes into those videos, and you can't argue with the results. Give our regards to the production team.

I've heard of commercials from back in the day that featured a "quality control" lady at the end of the production line. I think her name was Clara, or some such thing, who pronounced the mowers ready for shipment. Any of those old commercials still around?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've heard of commercials from back in the day that featured a "quality control" lady at the end of the production line. I think her name was Clara, or some such thing, who pronounced the mowers ready for shipment. Any of those old commercials still around?
Sure. You want that on UMatic cassette or Betamax? :D

Seriously, probably lingering in storage. I'll ask around. Would be cool to see some of the really old ones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.