My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just jumped ship from another lawn mower forum, I could not get past the lame questions that kept being re posted over and over. I looked at this site awhile before signing in. Looks to be more fun and more of what I like. You can see by my sig. I'm a big fan of John Deere 345/GX345 I have had 3 and put alot of hours on them. Also like MTF. Well another newbe here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
, I could not get past the lame questions that kept being re posted over and over.
Uh Oh, I'm a total newbie with my first tractor :eek: But I'll try my best to search the forums. I belong to another forum for trucks so I understand

Justin

·
Administrator
6,223 Posts
Uh Oh, I'm a total newbie with my first tractor :eek: But I'll try my best to search the forums. I belong to another forum for trucks so I understand

Justin
We'll be gentle. ;) Welcome to MLF Justin! I think I can speak for the other mods and admin in that our goal is an easy laid back, friendly atmosphere here. Searching for previous posts on a topic is always a good thing to do. But if you don't find an answer don't hesitate to ask. :)

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Hope you enjoy it.

Nice set of JD's you got there. I have always really liked the GX series, they are a very nice, smooth opperating machine to run.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts