My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Love the new header on the top of the page. Thanks.:cool Who's machines belong to who?
Thanks Smitty! :ThumbUp:

In regards to who's machines they are, well that's one of the best parts. They are all owned by the members of our site here! :cool

We feel this wide variety represents who we are better than what we had prior that was much more limiting.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Smitty! :ThumbUp:

In regards to who's machines they are, well that's one of the best parts. They are all owned by the members of our site here! :cool

We feel this wide variety represents who we are better than what we had prior that was much more limiting.
I know they belong to members but could you list what the machines are, i.e. make and model? That's my 1949 Eddleman.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Nice! Wish my Suburban made the cut!! ;) SORRY HAD TOO!! :)

Reactions: bwdbrn1

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
It's a mixture of old and new, walk behinds and riders, that cover a broad spectrum of mowers, just like our members and guests have, use and collect. The brand names, model numbers and colors were covered or changed so that it didn't come off being as brand or type specific as the two banners we had before it.

Let me say that a lot of thanks go out to Fivepoints for putting the banner together, tirex for communicating closely with our site host, and of course to VS for listening to our wishes and concerns, for finally making this happen.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
I personally like it a lot! Covers all the ages and types really well Bruce!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Nice job guys, I like it. Definitely runs the gambit of machines that are represented here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts