Mylawnmowerforum.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new to the forum would like to know what you guys think a fair price would be for a 18 yr old toro timemaster mower is in good mechanical order and good condition for its age. ?

·
Administrator
6,202 Posts
I looked around on the net and for sale price seems to be all over the place but found a couple sold for around $300 at auction. New is around $1000. I'd forgot how long that model had been around. Might clean and shine it all up with sharp blades and fresh oil and put it $350-400 and see if any interest. You can always go high side and back off a bit to make the buyer feel good. First person or several will want you to give it away of course but someone serious will make a serious offer if your willing to hold on to it for long enough.

Where I work we have been selling some old NOS parts for appliances to clean out some. We put something up for $150 then there is some joker comes along and offers $10. We don't even respond to them anymore. If they really want it they will be back and try a little harder the next time. lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mark thank you for your input I was thinking the same on this one . I did se a few for 350 in not as good condition, The best one I seen was 375 and offers shipping for $12.99 I wonder if he will honor that one.

·
Administrator
6,202 Posts
He has to be figuring his shipping into the mower price. You would be doing good to ship a gas cap for $13. lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts