My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site, have been a member of MTF for a couple years now and can't believe I never found this site. I moved from NC a year back and trying to make myself at home in Illinois. I've only been into vintage mowers for a short time. Recently started looking for a 40's-50's reel mower. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for the site, I know I will find plenty of good information.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Welcome to MLF, we are glad to have you here. We've been here a couple of years now, One of MTF's best kept little secrets! If you have any pics of any vintage equipment of yours that you would like to share feel free to post them and we'll even post them on our Facebook page as well. Enjoy the forums!
Bruce

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My Mowers

Well I should of posted pics when I introduced myself, so here they are.

64' Eddleman Mower (my favorite, belonged to my grandpa

46' David Bradley

62' Wheel Horse

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
:welcome: to the site!

You're into old reel mowers?! Cool! :D

Nice machines you got there! I especially like your Eddleman Mower, that is really unique and can see why you like it. It appears that it's self propelled judging by the roller infront of the wheel that must engage it somehow?

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Welcome to MLMF! Glad you found us over here.

You do have some good looking machines there. Great that you have your grand father's mower. Makes it all the more special.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts