My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone newbie here. I have a what I believe is a rare Mastercut Diecast deck self propel lawn mower from 1980 It is a rear bagger. This is the only mower I have at the moment. It has a 3.5 Hp Briggs on it. It is candy-apple red very pretty.

Anyway great to be here.

Autorob

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
Welcome to MLMF autorob, glad to have you join us. Post a picture of your mower, if you get a chance. We like :pics:

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Hello autorob, sounds like a neat mower. If you get a chance shoot us a couple pics, we like pics ;)

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
I haven't seen a drive system llike that in a while. Looks like a nice mower you have there. :2th:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Welcome to MLF!

That is one neat machine, I can't say that I've seen one like that before.

You've taken really nice care of it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
WOW! That IS a rare find! I love old mowers like this...wish I could find out more about the Mastercut brand!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
:mlf: I live in Southeast Texas. Three cities encompass what is called the Golden Triangle. Beaumont, Port Arthur and Orange (right on the border of Texas and Louisiana) Glad to have you and hope you find this site informative and helpful!

I haven't seen one of those since I was a kid..... Glad to see there are those still going! Thanks for the pics!!!! :pics:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts