My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of re-opening my small engine shop. My shop is located in Monmouth, IL in my garage at home. The shop was previously open from 2009-2011. This time, I am changing how parts are obtained. This time, I will have my customers obtain all needed parts. This will eliminate a lot of paperwork and bookkeeping.

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
Home of the Fighting Scots! Welcome to MLMF jeff194307. Glad to have another person from my neck of the woods join in. Hope you'll come by often and offer up some of the knowledge you've gotten from running your own shop.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Welcome Jeff to the forum, we look forward to seeing you around and be sure to post often. :2th:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Jeff.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Home of the Fighting Scots! Welcome to MLMF jeff194307. Glad to have another person from my neck of the woods join in. Hope you'll come by often and offer up some of the knowledge you've gotten from running your own shop.
Kansas City Chiefs reserve quarterback Alex Tanny is an alum of Monmouth College, he is a friend and I am hoping he will be a starter soon.

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
Kansas City Chiefs reserve quarterback Alex Tanny is an alum of Monmouth College, he is a friend and I am hoping he will be a starter soon.
:cool

Had family attend Monmouth College waaay back three four generations ago when the Presbyterian connection was stronger, and they probably still had their old country accents.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts