My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
6,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please welcome Five Points to the new position of MLF Administrator! :welcome:

Five Points has been tireless in welcoming new members, helping them find the information they need plus been instrumental in getting both the Technical Exchange & Reference Library sections up and running behind the scenes. He has also uploaded well over 200 manuals and informational literature for numerous L&G product from his personal archive to the Reference Library. :cool

(It is my strong belief the guy has somehow actually rewired his own brain to monitor this forum while he is asleep or away from any computers. Maybe someday he will upload a Technical Exchange article so the rest of us can learn how to do it. I'm betting it is some sort of a smart phone/cerebral implant he has developed but is still securing the patents before making it public. ;) )

·
Premium Member
7,358 Posts
It's about time! :cool:

Congrats, Bruce. :) I totally agree, 100%, with your comments, Mark. It is truly as if FP is here around the clock, 24/7. Literally! :cool: Over the past seven years of forum posting, I've never seen a more dedicated member who has been as devoted and contributive as you have been in such a little amount of time. Thank you for all of the time that you spend here, it doesn't go unnoticed and you've been a HUGE help in making this place a better resource.

As I've said before, it's okay to take a break! :)

Maybe someday he will upload a Technical Exchange article so the rest of us can learn how to do it.
:ROFL I agree!

·
Premium Member
5,897 Posts
Thank you guys for your support and all the help that everyone else has been giving me. I appreciate the opportunity that I have been given and hope to continue contributing to our community to make this an awesome forum for all of us. :cool

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
:welcome: :party

·
Premium Member
5,897 Posts
Thanks 'ryder and Jason, the way I see it, everyone is here because they want to be here so why not make it a pleasurable experience where everyone can have a little fun, share some knowledge and maybe even learn something new. I know I do just about everyday!
:cool

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.