My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a carburetor for this engine 099772-3643-01 Code 94012804. Part number is 494971. Was wondering if anyone could tell me where to locate one that is new or used-doesnt matter or if I could use a different carburetor on this engine. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It shows they do not have that in stock-I have found a few places that have it listed for sale but when I contact them they tell me what I already know-Discontinued. I will contact them and see if they can get it but I doubt it. Thanks. Still would like to know if there is used ones available or another carb could be used in place of this one.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Good idea to call them, they have always been good with me. You could try Ebay or a google search with that part# for the used option. Maybe someone will jump in with some options reference the used parts idea, as I mentioned before, I usually buy new or rebuild myself.
Have you considered rebuilding it? Or is it beyond that?

As far as another carb, I'm sure there is something else you could use, I just do not have a reference for it available at this time. I'll probably keep poking around to see if I could find something unless someone else jumps in with an answer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts