My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to my friend Suspicion I now have a amp for my fragile voice! Seems to work well! :) It has headpiece like a telemarketer! So far using it at home. Not really needed at work, but had it on me! Just glad that Suspicion told me of it!! Never knew of these things!! :2th:

·
Administrator
7,693 Posts
:ditto: With a clever idea, you can overcome just about anything! I'm so glad to hear that you have a way to circumvent your voice obstacle! :)

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! It is awkward to wear headset , got to get used to it. Otherwise it lets me talk lightly AND still be heard!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here it is on me! Forgot I have my long john top on!! :) SOO Cold at work today! Loading pipe onto truck outside was test of my stuff! The ski type gloves failed me!My fingers were so cold! :(

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Best money I spent was on those thermals!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Surprised dad did not have "Walker Texas Ranger" on! We all LOVE seeing old reruns of that one! We watch a lot of Discovery, History channel and Velocity.
When dad finds a action movie with guys beating up everybody, he is all in! LOL

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Good for you, Eric!! :2th: I sure hope it takes some of the strain away. It'll only be temporary until you don't need it anymore.

Surprised dad did not have "Walker Texas Ranger" on! We all LOVE seeing old reruns of that one!
Haha, I watch those every now and then too. I really only like the early seasons though when it was just Walker and Trevett.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Ditto....Glad to hear the PA is helpful...wearing is hardly noticeable as so many people wearing gadgets these days...you'll probably get stopped and asked if its something new from Google...or Apple.! And, if the batteries start to get weak...don't let Dad come with the "jump Pack"...!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
And, if the batteries start to get weak...don't let Dad come with the "jump Pack"...!
I agree.

:gp:

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Must be all genius!

Seen the History Channel on :p

Glad it is working out for you Eric. :2th:
I noticed History too lol

I was wondering what a personal PA was, now I know :ThumbUp:

Reactions: Ericjr16

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
:2th:

Nothing wrong with those. Looks like a neat setup! Anyone gets nibby and asks you can tell them your working security detail and can't talk about it. ;)

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Just don't burp with it on ........Or leave it on in the little boys room :bag::sidelaugh

Reactions: Ericjr16

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL Tell me about leaving it on when not wanted! Mom was snoozing when I came up last night and scared her awake! Get feedback every so often! :)
Austen, you don't like Gage or that son of thunder dude?? ;)
NO, Dad will NOT Jumpstart me!! ;)
Mark, I could be CIA!? LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts