My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's the Honda HRM215 that I bought on Saturday along with two tractors. I really wasn't intending to buy this thing; just helping the economy by bidding it up...:ROFL No one else bid so I got it for $100. It doesn't run quite as smooth as my older HR214 does, but I think it's just the different engine that runs different.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Nice find, Wayne!

I think you'll enjoy it. Keep us updated.

·
Premium Member
6,106 Posts
Nice find Wayne. That is a nice mower. Actually, if there's a mulch plug under that rear door, it's an HRM215HXA, and that hydro tranny is pretty slick. I just sold an HRM215SDA, which was a 2 speed without the blade brake clutch, and an HRM215HXA like yours within the last week. Plus, I have one of the GXV140 engines out in my garage too. I happen to have a copy of the service manual for the HRM215 mowers if you need to know anything out of it.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Nice deal. That unit has a blade-brake clutch and hydro transmission. Pretty sure it's got the GX commercial engine too.

I work for Honda, so if you'll shoot me a private message with the frame serial number from the back of the mower deck, I can get a little history for you.

Caveat: I work for Honda, but the preceding was my opinion alone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts