My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left out in the rain for full year UGH, PUT Nu selenoid, Key switch OK but not receiving juice, discovered small plastic junction box mounted on engine wall is fried (what does it do??) Will have to jury rig connections via connector tubes. Traced back the red wire from the junction box to the key switch I thnink it supplies voltage to switch then to selenoid which allow engine to crank???? ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS??? Found a great site for parts for it "GREATLAKES Equipment"

Had to get bed roller bracket welded, and also ordered a new V belt from Great lakes folks.

Got it running but kept dying (Kohler 13HP) rebuilt carb --no cigar, THEN I decided to look for a fuel line filter YUP it was 99% clogged cleaned it out and got it running by by passing key switch-jumped started starter right to battery.

OH well just thought I'd share and any suggestions on getting key switch to work are greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TX!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
You really need a wiring diagram! I have had no luck Goggling it . Do you have the manual?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts