My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
I'm with you. Especially, coupled with the history of the place. Looks like it would be great time.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Looks like a fun place to stop!

You've got my appetite going!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
I gained ten pounds looking at web site! THANKS ALOT Bruce!! LOL!!
You gonna help me loose the weight now! :)
Seriously, cool place for sure!

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
Good donuts and probably about the safest place you could set and relax for a spell outside of your own home. :cool

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Definitely going to have to stop there one day. Especially if it's a Sunday because we learned the other day that Louie Louie's is closed on Sundays:confused: Darn! We usually stop there on the way back to the U.P.

https://www.facebook.com/LouieLouiesBBQ

For those who may be wondering, or who have nothing better to read for the time being...

What Started the "Cops Eating Donuts" Stereotype

Yep, back in the day, Dunkin' Donuts was the only place in town that was open on third shift, and I'm O.K. with the stereotype.
Chief Wiggum.jpeg

BTW, with all this talk about donuts, isn't it about time for another meeting?

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
For those who may be wondering, or who have nothing better to read for the time being...

What Started the "Cops Eating Donuts" Stereotype

Yep, back in the day, Dunkin' Donuts was the only place in town that was open on third shift, and I'm O.K. with the stereotype.
Thanks for posting this. I had always wondered about it! :howdy:

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Ahh, the table and chairs are still stacked and the coffee maker needs a little polishing.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Maybe a possible place for an official MLF meet and greet to take place?? :idea:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts