My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know it, we all love some, we all hate some, and we all listen to it. What do you guys listen to for music?

I'm currently hooked on this

I listen to music because I genuinely believe it's kept me alive through the rough times. When others leave you alone, broken, music is always there for you. I sing, I play my guitar, and I feel better again.

My iTunes library...very inconsistent genre-wise. It goes from some good ol' country music from Alabama, Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Kenny Chesney and the likes to a bunch of Eminem, to some Kendrick Lamar and Tyler, The Creator. From there theres Hollywood Undead, Bring Me The Horizon, Art of Dying, Parkway Drive, The Ghost Inside and lots of Five Finger Death Punch. The oddballs out in my collection include both discs of the Genesis Platinum Collection and most of the Foo Fighters music.

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
All Good stuff!

You're a bit young but....

This is more up my alley. I play allot of classical in my shop like this:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Pretty much everything and anything in between, would be wayyy too much to list... As long as it's not opera, lol.

Just a few brief examples: Modern rock, Christian artists such as Jeremy Camp & Chris Tomlin, classical, Bryan Adams, 311, Goo Goo Dolls, Nine Inch Nails... country if I'm driving my diesel truck.
Everything from each spread of the spectrum.

I've always said, if an unknown person were to drive my vehicles and see the presets they would wonder what kind of person I am as the stations range from a bit of everything, lol.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I have eclectic taste in music, could be anything from Iron Maiden to Billy Joel to Jimmy Buffet to the music from Tchaikovsky's "The Nut Cracker". Maybe throw in some Big Band Jazz and a small amount of Country once in a while too.... :dunno:

Like Clapton alot Mark, one of my favorites is the 24 Nights, Live at the Royal Albert Hall CD. :cool

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
Eric Claptan's Journeyman had many of my favorites of his. Don't want to leave out this one either:

ZZ Top, Pink Floyd, Genesis, Tom Petty, Peter Gabriel are a few others that put out very few songs that I did not like.
Like Austen I'll listen to most anything aside from opera. Most of the time though it is classic rock.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm an acoustic guitar guy and have played in a rockabilly / roots band for years. I'll echo what Vortec said - music keeps me sane. Well, relatively.

:2th:

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Here's a live cut of the band from a few years ago before I was singing; back then I did most of their live sound. The tune is "MOXIE" written and sung by Kevin Brown; it got us invited one year to play at the Moxie Festival in Windsor Maine. Small wonders...

The link will take you to a free Bandcamp download. Fun stuff.

Moxie! | Rusty Romance

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Growing up in a musical family, learned to like pretty much anything. Right now I'm listening to Slayer.

Reactions: Ericjr16

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts