My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to trouble shoot a raven mpv 7100? Engine shuts off when i try to move foward or backward. Generator mode switch is off.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Still Have this machine? You posted your question about a year ago. Tough to get parts, people that know much about them tougher. I am guessing that you have a safety switch gone or out of adjustment. The seat one is most common.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Still Have this machine? You posted your question about a year ago. Tough to get parts, people that know much about them tougher. I am guessing that you have a safety switch gone or out of adjustment. The seat one is most common.
Stoller Lawn and Garden in Orrville Ohio bought their complete stock at bankruptcy sale.

Still learning mine but being an electrical controls engineer helps. I havnt encountered the foreword / reverse issue except with the seat switch which I bypassed. On the other hand I now know more about the mower deck, generator head principle and controls than I ever wanted to know :-D Ill be able to tell more as I redo the control computer.

Overall awesome product let down by poor implementation and rollout.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts