My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 48" deck leaves about a half inch track between the left and center blades how can i fix

·
Registered
3 Posts
The same issue has brought me to this site.

I have recently purchased a new Cub Cadet LTX1050. I love the mower and its been great except for the fact that it just recently started leaving a strip of unmowed grass approximately 16" from the outer left edge of the mowing swath. When I get under the mower and measure in, it appears that this is the space where the left and center blades meet. I just installed new blades and it doesn't seem to have fixed the problem.

I really like this mower and didn't have this issue for the first 10 hours. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thanks!

2 Posts
make sure the pully and the blade are both turning by first removing your ignition key. reach under the deck take hold of the blade and turn it while holding the corispondind pully, there should be a one to one turn. if that dosent seem to be the problem make sure if you have two sizes of blades that you have them on corectly. tonysoutdoorequipmentparts.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
make sure the pully and the blade are both turning by first removing your ignition key. reach under the deck take hold of the blade and turn it while holding the corispondind pully, there should be a one to one turn. if that dosent seem to be the problem make sure if you have two sizes of blades that you have them on corectly. tonysoutdoorequipmentparts.com
Tony,
On my particular model (Cub Cadet LTX1050) the blades are all the same length. I will check the 1 to 1 turn ratio and see if it does that. If it does not, what would the fix for that problem be?

Thanks for the help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts