My Lawnmower Forum banner

Mowed with the 180 for a change.....

3K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  Ericjr16 
#1 ·
Hey guys, pops reminded me the John Deere 180 hasn't been used for a few months! I got off work today,half day on Saturday! I worked the counter this week, more stress than normal. Was real relaxing to get the old girl out to mow! She started right up once fuel reached carb! Cut real nice as always. I see he deck needs a better paint job,but it was our first! ;)

See less See more
Reactions: Austen and Capstan
#3 ·
Yes sir!! motor, it was nice to use the old girl. I also wanted to get nice picture of the Suburban next to it! ;)

#5 ·
Sorry to hear Kori. I have been having problems selling of late? Maybe due to back to school expenses, or tax bills!?

#7 ·
It is ready for you Kori! Just slip it under your shirt!! You look like you gained..........500 pounds!!! :sidelaugh

#9 ·
Those are two very clean looking machines! :ThumbUp:

#10 ·
Thanks Austen! My keepers!! The 180 only comes out on sunny days once in a while! ;) I did not realize it was two months! Started right up after getting fuel prime!

#11 ·
Kori, just strap it to top of train! ;)
:sidelaugh
:ThumbUp::ROFL
:dunno:

#14 ·
PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!
See ,I told ya it was fine!!! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.