My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been noticing mice activity by my bird feeder storage area. Dad set up some traps and we caught6 so far, NOT GOOD! Was afraid of them being in the engines of our keepers. I checked them first and then fired up the machines and moved them out of shed. Then dad mentioned raking where the machines are parked, got a idea to get new avatar pics!! LOL
They are NOT DETAILED, but quick wipe job and they all ran! The snow blower is acting poorly, but temps are higher than when it will be used, so not touched!

Reactions: Austen

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Nice lineup! One for every task. :ThumbUp:

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Back ups to back ups too!! ME like back up machines!! Also we BOTH can play at once!! LOL ;)

Reactions: chobbs1957

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
They all throttle without any hiccups! ;) You know how to tune them.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only one with a possible issue is dad's snow blower Craftsman, either starter or solenoid issue. It took many tries before she cranks? The Bolens throttle cable is hanging, seemed to hang onto revs.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
The only one with a possible issue is dad's snow blower Craftsman, either starter or solenoid issue. It took many tries before she cranks? The Bolens throttle cable is hanging, seemed to hang onto revs.
If you ever need new cables for the Bolens, Brian from 'Bolens Parts & Supplies' stocks original style replacements.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had a few sources for one, dad fixed it somewhat. It is possibly the carb linkage. It is weird how a downdraft carb is set up compared to the type we all work on normally.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts