My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up some more green today! My 15 year old 550 Mule is starting to $$ me lately, so I decided it was time for a replacement. Found this '06 TS Gator on CL, pretty good overall condition with all new tires. Box has a few minor dings, couple of small blemishes on the front fenders, but no cracked plastic. More hours than I would have prefered (1270), but the price suited me, $4000!

Now to get the Mule sold! ~~ grnspot

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Those things are fun.

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
Tires look brand new too! :ThumbUp:

Those things are fun.
Eighty year old customer of mine took me a ride down his lane at 2 mph to look at his Killdeer bird nest next to his lane last year. First time I ever road on one of them.

(Some how I managed to miss them with the service truck driving in and he wanted to make sure I knew where they were before he'd let me leave. :D )

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Friends of Mine have one of those.. An Early 2 Stroke thing.. Noisy and Smelly..

When I Was much Younger My Friend and I rode around for hours all over their farm and trails.. I remember It was a Bumpy Lurchy thing.. But I Enjoyed every Minute of it :D

Nice Find!

-Kori

[=EDIT=]

Found A Picture of what It looked like.. The one they had was In Deplorable condition though.. Missing Headlights.. Wrong Wheels, Rusted beyond Imagination (Holes in floor)..

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
New high-back seats are on!

I used 1-1/2" thinwall square tubing to make the new rear canopy frame, "flattened" expanded metal for the screen, which holds SMV, machete & steeple pullers. A rack on the back frame now holds two receiver drawbars. Frames for 8" sideboards are made, will finish with 1/2" ac plywood. ~~ grnspot

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts