My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1972 year Deluxe model 3057, 18", engine D-433, USA build, lt appears the model 3060 ,18" with the F series was made by Outboard Marine up here in Peterborough , Ontario Canada after the 3057 model .
l do not often see these models much anymore. the cast Magnesium decks are very light.
l picked this one up here in Canada long time ago.:bump:

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
That's a nice little mower, but in kinda rough shape. Those little bricks bring a good price when they are in good shape.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Just needs someone with a little patience and time to do some TLC on it.
Nice find. :2th:

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Hi! I think if you read the original post you will see the OP references this to be a 3057 with a D-433 engine. The F engine he refers to is on a 3060 made after the 3057. Thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
It seems like just about 50% of those have the corner broke off of the deck right at the discharge. Those are my kinda mowers though, very simple and cheap to maintain with no SP. It would be interesting to see an F series mounted to that style deck. I don't think they ever did that here in the U.S.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
It seems like just about 50% of those have the corner broke off of the deck right at the discharge. Those are my kinda mowers though, very simple and cheap to maintain with no SP. It would be interesting to see an F series mounted to that style deck. I don't think they ever did that here in the U.S.
They did it in Canada I believe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts