My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this site... My son was given a 4150 Massey Ferguson mower with a 4810 Deck. The mower is in good shape, but the deck is in need of some parts. We are in need of locating all 3 of the cogged pulleys for the deck. Would appreciate any info as to where I can obtain some....

·
Administrator
6,224 Posts
Welcome 442 fan! How old is that tractor? I'm having trouble finding anything on it. What size deck and engine?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mark.. I was told the tractor is in the early 80's. It's a hydrostat with a 14 HP kohler.. Hydraulic 3 point hitch in the rear.. electric clutch for the blades and has a 48" deck. The deck model number is a 4810 and I can get a serial number if needed.
Thanks, Gary

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also these are a cogged pulley and the blades have to be timed or they make contact with each other.... Not a great design!

·
Administrator
6,224 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info... It is a 1450 and not a 4150. I guess I didn't proof read my first email well. I'll check out the links and do the digging and see if there are any parts still available... Thx and I let you know...

·
Administrator
6,224 Posts
Those links don't seem to be working for me tonight trying to go back to them. If your having problems with them as well try this one and log in as a guest.

AGCO Parts Books

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, your help was greatly appreciated... The thread that you gave me at our big brother site listed the Snappper part number for the center double pulley which you can run on the outboard spindles as well. The part is still available through Jacks Mower at a pricey 179.00 each which would amount to 510.00 plus shipping for all 3 pulleys.... Going to do some more digging and may go a different route. Thanks Again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts