Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Somebody put rock salt on that thing?

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Eeegads! I'd be afraid the engine would come off what is left of the deck while pulling the starter rope and would fire just as the two separated and it would helicopter itself out of control.:eek:

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Hmm, I pay him 10 bucks to haul off something that was seriously neglected and I can't even have the wheels?......

You have to think how neglected the engine was, looks like the whole thing sat under salt water.

I would probably skip that one :)

JMHO :dunno:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Can't use it for mulching anymore, I'd pass. :sidelaugh

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL would not waste fuel to get that one!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
I couldn't resist. So I replied to the ad asking how long ago the mower was used and they said................

wait for it.......................... :sidelaugh

You're not gonna want to miss this one......

up until a few months ago.

Thing is, it doesn't get like that overnight..

Hmm, I pay him 10 bucks to haul off something that was seriously neglected and I can't even have the wheels?......
:ROFL

I think you're expecting too much here! ;)

You have to think how neglected the engine was, looks like the whole thing sat under salt water
It does look like it was almost intentionally made that way, doesn't it.....
Homeowner must've lived right next to the ocean.

I'd be afraid the engine would come off what is left of the deck while pulling the starter rope and would fire just as the two separated and it would helicopter itself out of control.:eek:
I'd be afraid the engine would come off what is left of the deck while pulling the starter rope and would fire just as the two separated and it would helicopter itself out of control.:eek:
I was thinking the same thing! You couldn't pay me to use it.

Can't use it for mulching anymore, I'd pass.
You didn't learn about the new "deck-less" feature design that prevents grass from clumping up on the bottom of the mowing deck? This is the new age! Check out the new and improved benefits from the "deck-less" design that is making its way into all lawnmower manufactures.

Class is in session:

1. Gone are the days of having to clean out clumped grass from the bottom of your mowing deck- because there is none.

2. You can sharpen the blade from any angle while it is still attached to the engine! Convenience at its finest!

3. Bagging is a null attribute.

4. Not only does the exposed blade act as a "fan" to the operator and cool him off on hot days while he's mowing, but also provides additional engine cooling! This maintains more efficient power when you're mowing tall grass and decreases the rate of oil viscosity breakdown.

5. You can always check the condition of your blade from the extra large "inspection ports" to keep a close eye on its condition.

6. You can see what your blade is cutting in real time so that you can potentially avoid a sheared flywheel key before a root or rock hits it.

7. The "open" design can be used as a small chipper. Last night's windy storm make a mess in your yard? No problem! Feed those small tree branches in from the top and voila, gone in seconds. *Safety goggles are strongly advised if machine will be used as a chipper.*

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
I knew I was way past due to clean and sterilize the admin coffee maker. But I did not realize just how bad it must be getting until I read Austen's last post. Must be a toadstool growing in there someplace. :ROFL

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
:sidelaugh

1 - 17 of 17 Posts