My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been following this story intently.

What are your opinions? I feel like if it had gone down we would have found it already now that three days have passed with the sophisticated technology in place. No crash remains to be found anywhere leaves me wondering. Two of the passengers on board had stolen passports which only leaves more to be speculated.

Malaysian plane virtual search party too much for website | Fox News

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
I have to wonder if it flew below radar for quite a while. God only knows..........Poor families! PRAY!!
They need a lot of them. God help them!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The fact there were no distress calls is very peculiar too.

I have to wonder if it flew below radar for quite a while. God only knows..........Poor families! PRAY!!
They need a lot of them. God help them!
Indeed.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Very strange........ I kinda wonder about a hijack gone wrong?? Transponder is normally foolproof unless turned OFF!?

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
I offered them free room and board on Mars if they would all help me for a week put a new roof on the house and build a couple large out buildings for tractor storage at my vacation home on Mars. I have not done any renovation to it since I built the place 756 years ago so I needed a lot of helping hands. :dunno:

I out of desperation had talk/news radio on this afternoon while the power was out and man some of the conspiracy theories that were coming in from local people were unreal. Alien abduction would be more statistically probable then some of the stuff they were coming up with. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
As MarkO said, some of the theories are quite "unusual". But many, many people truly believe that extraterrestrials are involved.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
As MarkO said, some of the theories are quite "unusual". But many, many people truly believe that extraterrestrials are involved.
I don't believe that.. I personally think it was an oddball electrical problem that just cut power to the transmitter and everything else and the plane went down over the ocean.. Perfectly simple.. Another reason I don't fly.. :bag:

-Stan

·
Administrator
7,693 Posts
Yeah, it's really starting to look like a terrorist hijacking. What doesn't make sense is why a terrorist would be content with merely taking over and crashing the plane rather than targeting something to achieve maximum destruction. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
May be they did NOT crash it?? God forbid they took it and landed it some old military base and took all those people hostage?? God only knows now! I know that plane probably could not land on dirt , and real hard to hide from satellite view!!

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
Not knowing for sure what has happened to a commercial airliner with 200+ passengers in this day and age where it seems that somebody can track your location every minute is pretty unsettling.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
X3!! Dad wants to go to Puerto Rico to visit our family, makes me unsettled!!
Not liking how that plane is just GONE??

·
Banned
84 Posts
She either went into the ocean or was flown into a mountain or into the ground somewhere. If she had landed, even on some remote island or part of a country, we would know about it by now.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
She either went into the ocean or was flown into a mountain or into the ground somewhere. If she had landed, even on some remote island or part of a country, we would know about it by now.
Yeah,

I would think that if it did land and the passengers were going to be held for ransom, or something along those lines, that we would have already heard by now.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
X2! Just so strange that it could just disappear from even military radar? I am into military jets and airshows. I know at a certain altitude you can go under, but not sure how a Airliner could handle that load that low. Know they are not built for low flying!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts