My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for info! I have a 94 10591 lawn boy, scored a old style 684187 side chute for it but it doesnt seem to fit like the bottom lip on the mower goes down too far, any of you guys ever run into this? any help beyond a cutoff tool would be greatly appreciated!:soap:

·
Premium Member
5,897 Posts
Welcome to the forum 10591junkie! Glad you stopped by, there are some keen LB guys who will jump in shortly, I'm sure. I'll poke around myself and see if I can find something as well. Meanwhile take a look around and enjoy the forums.

·
Premium Member
5,897 Posts
The 684187 discharge chute is for a 19" Supreme Walk behind, Your's is a 21" Walk behind so there will be a fit issue. I would recommend getting the right part for this one instead of modifying as this borders on a safety issue and failure could produce flying debris. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Figured it out it is a direct fit for m or c series up to 1992, 93 and up had a longer lip on the bottom rear and if you trim to the casting line it clips on perfectly! Thank you Trevor at Nicholsens L&G rockford IL!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.