My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am dedicated to the dealers not the big box stores,and I expect to pay more Any suggestions?:idea:

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
You've come to the right place!!!! :ThumbUp: Not sure if I'm the one in this area of expertise... Wait I know I'm not, but they're definitely some guys hanging around here somewhere. I do know that most will want to know some general idea of what your wanting to spend? What type of yard you have (i.e., hills, flat, big, small, just yours, or multiple)? How big of a deck you want is also important? Just let us know so the experts can guide you! Good luck on your purchase and have fun doing it!

P.S. I will share with you I just purchased my first tractor of my own and with my budget everyone was real helpful here. Made me feel like I was home... Well I've hung around enough they're not getting rid of me now! :sidelaugh

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Well G.MAN, to help you here is some questions.
How big of a yard are you using it on? Are you planning to tow heavy items or use snow plow/snow blower?
Do you plan on using any other attachments in future? Is your yard hilly or rough?
Depending on your answers will tell us if you need a garden tractor or a lawn tractor.
There are many good machines out there to choose from now, hardly any inferior anymore. There are some engines that are not known to be of long life ability , but like anything man made there are good ones of them also!

Reactions: bwdbrn1

·
Administrator
7,693 Posts
:ditto:It all depends on how heavily you're going to work it. Depending on your terrain and application, different machines will suit your needs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts