My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you know, the Ariens mowers are bare bones and do not have much installed. That being said, it gives me lots of options to do different things. What I am looking for is a net style "map-pocket". This I would install right under the steering wheel so I can put my cell phone or other things I do not want to carry around in my poket. I have seen other riders that have them already installed, but for the life of me I can not remember which brand does this? I could use an aftermarket, but the only ones I have seen are on Amazon and they are way too big. Any help would be appreciated! :^:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I don't know about UNDER the steering wheel on the dash panel, but if you had room on your model maybe this would work?

If you are handy, I know something else you could do. Buy a cheap nylon nail bag or better yet, an old style fanny/belly pack. Cut the belt straps off except for about two inches on each side. Rivet two heavy duty snaps on the dash and the other half of the snaps to the bag. Snap it on and you are ready to go. That would fit under the wheel on the dash.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts