My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If snow isn't already in the forecast, it's on the horizon and many of us depend on our snow removal equipment in order to be mobile.

So, let's see your setups eagerly awaiting the white stuff! :2th:

:pics::pics:

·
Registered
552 Posts
For the walks, McCullough snow thrower, bought it a couple years ago when I was going to have shoulder surgery. Used it 2 weeks after the surgery.

Have a 1980-314 with 49 blower, window motor for chute direction control & electric actuator for spout control.

For the drive, I mostly use the 1953 JD 40S w/5' Ford front blade that I bought a year ago & have since repainted.

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice! I like the broad scope of tools for the job.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Well you all know we seem to over react to snow removal machines! They seem to multiply!

The Gang all together. The Craftsman walk behind we just received this spring. Will be first trial. The Bolens 1256 with blower. The Craftsman tractor dad owned since new. My 1967 Sears Suburban 10 with dirt plow. Have to be careful with it, it will strip the top soil as it goes!

Dad's 2004 Chevy 1500 with Snowdogg plow set up.

My Suburban in one of my favorite shots. Took the stack off as of now. Like factory look!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Here's mine.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Smitty, your mean to remind us!! :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
An '89 Toro 824 from CL that needed some tough love...biggest pain was the twisted housing; I had to grind off all of the welds and smack it back into shape. The HM80 needed a valve job & a new head gasket.

A cool little '72 Sears 3520 self-propelled single-stage that I found on the side of the road at my old property...dripping gas & oil all over the curb. It needed a new auger & crankshaft...the little H35 runs like a scalded ape! I learned that it was removing snow in that neighborhood for 40+ years.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry it took so long but I had to get out and all set up
Simple and effective. :2th:

Good stuff! Thanks for posting the videos classiccat!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts