My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Founding Administrator
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, folks. March 2nd, Saturday, 5:00 p.m. at the Water Street Pub, Peru, IL.

Waterstreet Pub & Eatery | Peru, IL

Order off the menu, great food, check the menu for the prices. Pretty reasonable. Why not mark your calendar and plan to attend? Real easy to access from I-80 and I-39. I would like to know no later than the weekend before. If you are unsure, please let me know that. I don't want to reserve for 30 people and have 4 show up. Not good for their business.

If interested, there are other attractions in the area, such as Starved Rock State Park. Nice place to spend the night in a rustic lodge.

Anyway, I am making a list and would love to see a good group of folks all getting together for dinner and festivities. Drop me a PM or email so I have a good idea of attendees. This is a cross-post with MTF as well.

Hope to see you there!

Brad and Linda L

·
Premium Member
7,358 Posts
Sounds like fun, and don't forget photos! :)

It would be fun some day to put names to faces, but Illinois is a ways to drive from here.

I'm sure the folks who are in the area will do what they can to join the event.

·
Super Moderator
6,139 Posts
But Austen, think of the great roads up and over the mountains to get here on the Duck. The corner where Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota come together is beautiful with all kinds of fantastic scenic byways too.:2th:

·
1,329 Posts
Im sorry Brad , I better not plan on it this year,unless we hire a driver for the wrecker before that date.
If I could manage that, I could have dinner then next day shoot west to the Father of waters and visit my sisters and Son in Quincy.
It would be great to meet Members.:ThumbUp:

·
Premium Member
5,897 Posts
That sounds like that would be a great time Brad. I wish it was a little closer to FL. I think it would be great to meet some of you guys in person to put a face to the name.

Brad, I thought you were a young skinny kid with long blonde hair until I seen your gallery pics. I had the hair color wrong.. :sidelaugh

:sorry::bag:

·
1,329 Posts
That sounds like that would be a great time Brad. I wish it was a little closer to FL. I think it would be great to meet some of you guys in person to put a face to the name.

Brad, I thought you were a young skinny kid with long blonde hair until I seen your gallery pics. I had the hair color wrong.. :sidelaugh

:sorry::bag:
And he wears the hard hat while over seeing the build of his latest sky-scrapper building( not to be outdone by that Trump guy.

·
Premium Member
7,358 Posts
But Austen, think of the great roads up and over the mountains to get here on the Duck. The corner where Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota come together is beautiful with all kinds of fantastic scenic byways too.:2th:
Sounds like fun, you could show me around. :ThumbUp:

·
Founding Administrator
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
*** Update ***

Out of consideration of folks traveling for this event, I have decided to adjust the time a bit.

Meet any time after 3:30 p.m. at the restaurant for appetizers/refreshments, plan on ordering dinner at 4:30. That way, we should be done around 5:30 and even those that have a couple hour drive will still be able to return home by 7:30-8:00.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.