My Lawnmower Forum banner

141 - 160 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I came over from SBF when I decided to get a new mower. I'm replacing a Troy Bilt mower with an Ariens. I will be doing the same with my snow blower when the new models are announced. Fingers crossed for a 28 Platinum SHO EFI being added this year. If not I will get the 24.

·
Registered
6 Posts
SBF helped me figure out the hard starting issues (tight valves) with my MTD blower. Have lurked here for awhile, but finally had to sign up to ask some questions.

And yet my join date says I've been here for a year?? Maybe?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you for the add. I bought a John Deere 826 snowblower and a John Deere 820 rototiller that are both early 80's. Looking for any Info i can find on the John Deere 820 tiller. Model and serial number are TYO820A 004161

Thanks Boondockstwo

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Thank you for the add. I bought a John Deere 826 snowblower and a John Deere 820 rototiller that are both early 80's. Looking for any Info i can find on the John Deere 820 tiller. Model and serial number are TYO820A 004161

Thanks Boondockstwo
Welcome and thanks for finding your way over here! Looking forward to seeing you around! Be sure to post some pics of your equipment. :tango_face_smile:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've been on SBF for a couple of years now, haven't had a lawn of my own until exactly a year ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also a member there. NH resident with a ~2010 Craftsman B&S, but here for my 1980's 37.7cc Craftsman Brushwacker weedwacker.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yep I'm a member over there too! Never had need of a snowblower till we moved to Colorado, but I've used mowers since I was 10

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Let us know if you're from our sister site, the Snow Blower Forum.

We've got you covered from snow blowin' to grass mowin'. Come on in, sit a spell and join in on the conversations.
Hello Everyone, Just discovered you today. Have been a member from SBF for several years and am from Western New York.
Tim

·
Registered
385 Posts
Have been a member from SBF for several years and am from Western New York. Tim
Welcome Tim. Your coming from the best snow blower site to the best lawn mower site. Have a look around, you will like it.

141 - 160 of 185 Posts