·
Administrator
6,224 Posts
The username finally has a voice! ;)

Thanks for checking in! Edit: Your the same age as me. :ThumbUp:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
OMG. Look at that post count. I really have only lurked here aparently.
Note the join date.
I've always thought lurking should count for something!

Thanks for joining in!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Not from there but I am a member there, from here. Confused yet?

Reactions: bwdbrn1

·
Registered
75 Posts
Not from there but I am a member there, from here. Confused yet?
I followed ya Don.
The username finally has a voice! ;)

Thanks for checking in! Edit: Your the same age as me. :ThumbUp:
Same join date as bwdbrn1 too, just a few thousand posts shy from both of ya. I'm not going to try to catch up, but I will be posting here more.
Big fan of the regulars over at SBF. Hope to see more stopping by.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Hi from Brockton MA

Joined SBF last month and gained much info. Now that spring is here, even though the lawn is still covered with snow, thought I'd join up here.

Reactions: bwdbrn1

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Joined SBF last month and gained much info. Now that spring is here, even though the lawn is still covered with snow, thought I'd join up here.
Welcome and thanks for finding us! :ThumbUp:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am a member of the snowblower forum as well. I joined here to share information about motor repairs and the like on my zero turn mower. So far everyone has been nice. I haven't had anyone with Kawasaki motor experience to help me with my repairs.

Anyway, I feel welcomed, thanks for asking.

Bill

·
Registered
387 Posts
After hearing all the good reviews from members on SBF, I decided to join and keep in touch with all the great members, year round. Thank you for allowing me to participate. :)

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
I was already a member here but I can't remember exactly the sequence of events that brought me here. I do know that my first membership was over at MTF. From there I believe I found SBF and when considering buying a different push mower I wound up here. Anyhow. This morning I became a lifetime paid member. The few bucks that membership costs is way more than offset by all the great advice given and all the info found.
But some of these guys from SBF you let in ...... :sidelaugh

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
:welcome: to MLF, guys!! Thanks for joining!

After hearing all the good reviews from members on SBF, I decided to join and keep in touch with all the great members, year round. Thank you for allowing me to participate.
Excellent!! We're happy you found your way over! :)

Looking forward to seeing you around the board.

Welcome!

SBF guy here!
Hey, thanks for finding us! Take a look around, relax and join in! Welcome!

I was already a member here but I can't remember exactly the sequence of events that brought me here. I do know that my first membership was over at MTF. From there I believe I found SBF and when considering buying a different push mower I wound up here. Anyhow. This morning I became a lifetime paid member. The few bucks that membership costs is way more than offset by all the great advice given and all the info found.
But some of these guys from SBF you let in ...... :sidelaugh
Thank you for the kind words and a big thank you for the membership! That means a lot to us! :)

Looking forward to getting to know each of you better! :2th:

·
Premium Member
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I came here just to keep an eye on you Joe. :sorry:
Like Red green says, "We're all in this together."

Glad to see so many guys from SBF finding their way over here. Can't wait until the tundra thaws to see if PS93 comes over too.:2th:

1 - 20 of 185 Posts